Maternity leave cover position to August 2018
Part time work, 1 day per week
Located in the Adelaide CBD
Hindmarsh is driven by its people. Their diversity, skills and passion are the foundation of our three core services: Construction, Property Development and Retirement Living - where employees are dedicated to achieving optimum results and exceeding client expectations. Our core values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation and teamwork inform every decision.
We are currently seeking a motivated, part-time Receptionist to join our team in Adelaide.
This position is a maternity leave replacement which will be required until August 2018. In this role, you will work 1 day per week to provide reception and administration support to our Adelaide office.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Greeting visitors to the office
- Answering phones and directing calls
- Ordering office supplies
- Coordinating mail & couriers
- Providing support for meetings & events
- Ensuring the office is kept tidy
You will also support the Construction team in a variety of administration tasks which may include assisting with the preparation of tenders and expressions of interest.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for a person who has:
- 6-12 month’s previous experience in an office administration role
- Confidence and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competent skills in Microsoft Word & Excel
This role would be suitable for a current university student or a person who is returning to work.
How to apply
In order to be considered for this position you must submit your application online. Please be sure to provide a personalised cover letter that tells us why you are interested in this position.
Please note that Recruitment Agency candidates will not be accepted for this position.