Site Manager - Expression of Interest
Over three decades, Hindmarsh Construction has completed many landmark buildings across Australia, with total project value exceeding $4.0 billion. We stand by our values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation and teamwork.
With a portfolio of many high profile and challenging projects, our work spans many different sectors including commercial and residential high-rise, industrial, sporting, health, government, retail, education and tourism.
We are currently seeking an experienced Site Manager to join our growing NSW Construction team based on a new project in Sydney
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide management support to the Project Manager;
- Ensure worker and public safety through pedestrian and traffic management plans;
- Liaison with authorities;
- Ensure site amenities are installed and maintained in accordance with award requirements;
- Ensure Hindmarsh plant and equipment is provided and maintained;
- Manage RFI process;
- Liaise with Project Manager regarding potential variations;
- Manage materials handling process with Construction worker;
- Ensure site communications, evacuation and fire protection measures are maintained;
- Undertake daily site reviews and ensure work faces are kept accessible and clean;
- Programming construction workers daily duties in consultation with them;
- Undertake site inductions.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Substantial experience as a Site Manager or Foreman in the construction industry;
- Trade background preferred;
- Proven record of monitoring, managing and complying with the highest standards of WHS and Quality Assurance processes.
- Well-developed leadership and communications skills, with high commitment to customer service.
- Proven ability in coordinating and managing employees, subcontractors and suppliers, while ensuring their compliance with company and project specifications and procedures.
- You will be self-motivated, resilient and enjoy working in a close team environment.
If you can see yourself in this role and you would like to work for a well established company, with high-growth potential and great market awareness, as well as contribute to the ongoing success of Hindmarsh, then please apply now.