Contracts Manager - Adelaide
Over three decades, Hindmarsh Construction has completed many landmark buildings across Australia, with total project value exceeding $3.5 billion. We stand by our values of integrity, safety, quality, innovation and teamwork.
With a portfolio of many high profile and challenging projects, our work spans many different sectors including commercial and residential high-rise, industrial, sporting, health, government, retail, education and tourism.
Our growing Adelaide Construction business currently requires the services of an experienced Contracts Manager.
Reporting to the State Construction Manager, you will be responsible for all head contract and subcontract administration of projects and providing support and guidance to multiple project teams to ensure administrative, commercial and contractual requirements are adhered to, reducing the organisation’s exposure to external risks. The role also includes leadership, mentoring and development of Contract Administrators in the region.
Key activities include:
- Directing and controlling commercial and financial risk analysis, control and reporting
- Lead and mentor Contract Administrators and Cadets in contract management and administrative activities.
- Overseeing the development and use of appropriate agreements for each project
- Developing the project procurement strategy with the project team
- Management of client and subcontractor claims process in accordance with the contract
- Conducting monthly reviews of commercial and financial performance of each project
- Degree qualified in Construction Management (or similar)
- Substantial experience working in a similar project-based contract and financial administration on other major building developments ideally within the Adelaide market
- Previous capacity of an administrative / commercial role in a mid-tier Main Contractor or Sub-Contractor environment
- Strong administrative experience on a diverse range of projects
- Expertise in procurement and contract management
- Experience in CHEOPS, Aconex and similar web based portals is desirable
If you can see yourself in this role and you would like to work for a well established company with high-growth potential, great market awareness and you possess the relevant skills and experience then please apply now.